ST Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub : Product Review

So I finally joined the band wagon of people with acne trying out the St Ives Fresh skin apricot scrub... And it's amazing! Hel...


So I finally joined the band wagon of people with acne trying out the St Ives Fresh skin apricot scrub... And it's amazing!

Hello lovelies 
Happy Thursday, I know a product review post is long overdue but guess who has a 9-5 now?  ( me, obviously!), yeah I'd let you know all about it in due time. 

After reading the reviews on acne.com, mostly bad to be honest, I was a bit skeptical about squeezing out N3250 (yes it was that expensive)  but I got it.
Would I recommend this? 
Absolutely.



This scrub claims to deeply exfoliate while providing a clean, soft and glowing skin.

My Experience:
I know how St Ives is a very old brand but this was my first time trying out their products. Mine came in a small container about 10oz and the lid closes tightly which makes it easy to carry.
The scrub is cream in color and you can see the large brown microbeads, it smells divine although it gets nauseating after a while.

At first the particles are rough and very harsh so I won't advice anyone with sensitive skin to use this, but regardless, this scrub really does it's job and my skin really softens and glows after rinsing it off. 

I totally ignored  the directions of use,  which was about 3-4 times a week for the "best results" because I felt it'll be a little bit too much.  I use it once a week and my acne significantly reduced and I've noticed the acne scars starting to fade gradually.

PROS:

It exfoliates the skin without extremely drying out like most scrubs do. 

Brightens up the skin after one use.

It's very versatile. I read reviews on people using the scrub for back acne and it worked for them.

It has a very travel-friendly packaging.

It's 100% natural. Everything from the ingredients to the microbeads is natural.



CONS:
It's totally not advisable for people with sensitive skin as the microbeads can be too abrasive.

It doesn't treat severe acne. If you're looking for a product to treat severe acne, this isn't the scrub for you. 

 Will I Repurchase? 
Yes. 

Have you tried this scrub before?  Did it work for you or not?  Do let me know in the comments you know I always love to hear from you.


Thank you so much for reading.
Love Always,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x