The Ultimate Last-Minute NYE Outfit

Not Only the fireworks deserve to be shining brightly tonight... you do too. I’ve learnt that less is more and a little goes a lon...


Not Only the fireworks deserve to be shining brightly tonight... you do too. I’ve learnt that less is more and a little goes a long way 




Hi people and my glazed lovers!
Happy 31st! 
2017 is almost over but, I won’t let it pass without a little style post. I’m wearing this striped Cold-Shoulder dress from misguided. 



I love this dress because, you can basically pair it with anything - Pumps, Sneakers or a simple pair of flats. My favorite way to pair this dress is with my favorite sparkly pumps from new look (Buy similar HERE), I mean a little sparkle never hurt anyone.




Imagine yelling the countdown to New Years in this (that’s what I’d be doing btw) and it’s so free you can’t tell how bloated I am from all the Christmas carbs!



What will you be wearing tonight or tomorrow? Do let me know in the comments, You know I love to hear back from you.


Thanks so much for reading and all the love you’ve shown BRONZED OUT! Here’s to more amazing things to come in 2018!


Happy New Year!
Love You Guys!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x