How To Wear Floral This Spring

Hi Lovelies,  I can't believe how fast this weekend went sigh, anyway, I'm going to give you an all access pass to my floral ...


Hi Lovelies,
 I can't believe how fast this weekend went sigh,
anyway, I'm going to give you an all access pass to my floral party! Turn up!
I'd introduce you and hopefully inspire you in 4 ways on how to style Floral, embroidery and prints.
 So grab a cold drink.


I'm a little obsessed with polyvore, can you tell? 
I mean, being an upcoming stylist is hard in Nigeria (I'm sure it is everywhere else)
 but, polyvore gives me the opportunity to explore and play around while sharing my stylish ideas to millions of users (Yaas!!)
Not to mention how perfect spring is for style, and Spring 2017 fashion
has not been disappointing so far.




LOOK 1;


This spring inspired street style is perfect for those days out in town.
SPRING CHIC

SHORT: Dolce and Gabana $600. Try here for $22
Shoes: Puma (Sold Out). Try here


LOOK 2;
So, asides florals and the others that are trending this spring, colors are too. its a very nice way to add more colors to your already colorful prints. Go Bold, babe!

Burst



LOOK 3;


Another way to get in on the floral trend is by rocking floral-inspired accessories.

BLUE

Shoes; Gucci $950 Try these here, here or here
Bag; Marc Cross  $2000 These beauties are perfect too here $21 or here $10 (Both From SheIn)


LOOK 4;


SUNSHINE




Shoes; Stella Mccartney $615 Try this here
Romper; Shein
Sunhat; Shein $13

If you're feeling inspired to try out this trend, you might want to jump on the SheIn Festival Of Bloom Promo!







PS; They deliver worldwide and its super affordable. So, No-one is left out in my Floral Party!

Let me know in the comments which of these looks is your favorite And What do you think of The floral trend?
Thanks for reading!
Do have a fabulous Monday xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x