Lagos Photo Festival & 90s Baby Kickback 2017 : I Think We Pulled It Off!

Where : Lagos Photo Festival and 90s Baby Kickback WHEN : 25th November 2017 WHAT I WORE : Dress -  @1204lagos Shoes - Guc...




Where : Lagos Photo Festival and 90s Baby Kickback
WHEN : 25th November 2017
WHAT I WORE : Dress - @1204lagos
Shoes - Gucci
Purse - Vintage Gucci




Hi Peoples and Glazed lovers. How's everyone doing? 
You know how I'm such a fan of Art Exhibitions and Parties organized by youths, I was so excited to be part of this. 
Sadly, I wasn't able to take much pictures because I was in awe off the space and how incompletely complete the space was. This was organized to showcase individuals with "good eye" and I loved every bit.



The AfterParty was the 90s baby Concert. Trust me when I say I had the time of my life.
Enjoy the pictures and a clip courtesy @90sbabyOfficial ( HERE )


Thanks so much for reading. Did you attend any of these events? Do let me know in the comments.  You know I always love to hear from you. 

Love Always,  
Don't be a stranger.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x