What I Wore : GTB Fashion Weekend 2017

Yes! I'm back baby! This is actually the first of many personal style posts. Hope you stick around for the lots to come. Hi E...


Yes! I'm back baby!
This is actually the first of many personal style posts. Hope you stick around for the lots to come.

Hi Everybody and my glazed lovers. How's everyone doing?

Finally, the whole buzz from the fashion week and weekend has died down and all we're left with are memories and of course,  trying to get pictures off the street style photographers and media houses.

The GTBank Fashion Weekend was one I was absolutely looking forward to, here's why Miss Jay was supposed to teach a masterclass ( I'm not sure why I said "supposed to" because that sure as hell happened).


 Hold on boo, let me take a selfie..
And of course the designers that exhibited on the runway.
 Did I mention Julien Macdonald was on that list? Yes, he clearly loves all of us in Lagos lol.

Lets jump right to it,  Here's what I wore for the GTB Fashion Weekend. 


DAY ONE :

Photo Credit : @Cliff_views

For Day one, I opted for a relaxed work chic look (since I missed  the work day. Yes, I work on Saturdays) And big kinky hair- think Diana Ross. 

Shirt : Zara
Mom Jeans : Thrifted from @Roselynthriftstore on Instagram.
Heels : Missguided
Bag : Fendi 
Hair : @RadiantLondonSalon

DAY TWO :

For Day 2, I wanted something freer because the sun wasn't merciful at all!

But yeah, People seemed to appreciate this look.
Hey Val!

Shirt Dress : Asos
Bag : Fendi
Shoes : Missguided
Photo Credit : @Ifeoluwaphotography


Of course I had to ditch the heels afterwards. 

Which was your favorite look? 
Do let me know in the comments, you know I always love to hear from you. Also let me know if you like these personal style posts. I'd definitely get better, I promise. 

Thank you so much for reading. 
Don't be a stranger. 
Love Always, 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Simple and chic! I love both looks and I totally envy that selfie of you with Miss jay lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love.
      I’m seriously considering framing the picture lol!

      Thanks so much for reading, Don’t be a Stranger x

      Delete

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x