June Goals.

It's a new month!!!!  Hi lovelies!  How are you doing?  I know this post is a little  late but better  late than never, right...


It's a new month!!!! 
Hi lovelies! 
How are you doing? 
I know this post is a little  late but better  late than never, right? 

The past few months has been amazing for me and the blog,  views and feedbacks are skyrocketing and I want to say a very plus sized thank you for taking your time out to even go through the blog, subscribe and even comment. Thank you. 



June,  asides been my third month blogging (yay!) , it's also a countdown to my mom's  birthday in July (it's still far but  I have started saving up). 
Here are my goals for the month of June,  do share yours with me too. 


1. Read a book
So, I've been wanting to purchase First Born by Sarah Aluko on amazon for weeks now but I know the shipping to Nigeria is a little tricky,  so Kindle for the win. You should  also get the book. Here's a little sneak peek from the book,  



2. Have a little photoshoot for the blog
Bronzedout is also a personal style blog.  It's just really hard to find a photographer that doesn't want to use you to make some money,  I understand how these things work but darling. ( I might as well find a boyfriend who is a photographer as most bloggers do lol) . So,  yes,  I'd love to have a little photoshoot done regardless this month.

3. Host a giveway
This blog turned 3 months with over 60k pageviews,  I think that's worth celebrating. I still don't know what I intend to giveaway but subscribe to the Blog so you don't miss out.

That's it for my goals this month,  what are yours?  Do let me know in the comments,  you know I always love to hear from you.

Love Always,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x