What's In My MakeUp Bag? | Everyday Essentials

Hi lovelies! So, I'm back from my little 'break'  ( read all about it here ). First and foremost, I've come to ...

Hi lovelies!

So, I'm back from my little 'break' 
( read all about it here).

First and foremost, I've come to understand my skin type and how extremely prone I am to breakouts, so, I try to keep everything 'clean' and as simple as I can.
I'm no makeup guru I do have products I absolutely love, but, I'm not a girl with an overflowing makeup drawer ( sometimes I wish I had one).

MY EVERY-DAY MAKEUP ESSENTIALS


1. Milani 'Runway Lashes' Volume Mascara
Drugstore for the win! I absolutely love this mascara and how it enhances every single lash I have! Plus, it's super lightweight too.


2. LA Girl Pro Concealer
There's a reason why make-up gurus and first-timers, regardless of your skin type, love this Concealer. I use this to highlight my face and 'clean' out my brows. Totally a must-have.

3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeliner
I recently swore on how much I love this liner (read about it here). It lasts 24 hours and the precision tip is everything.

4. Maybelline Colossal Kajal Eyeliner
Sometimes, a girl loves her 'dark eyes'. I'm not the best when it comes to under eye liners and this helps with it.  It's fantastic and lasts all day.

5. MILANI mineral compact powder
Talk about a smooth lightweight matte powder. For someone with an extremely oily T-zone, this is an 
absolute must have, it doesn't cake and it's perfect for everyday use. Did I mention how super affordable this is?

6. MAC 'Light Festival' x9 Eyeshadow Palette
Regardless of how unflattering this is for dark skin, but when applied wet it works as well. A hue of this palette doubles as my bronzer/highlight.

7. Milani Amore Matte Lipstick
As much as i adore my ruby woo, there are certain times i just want to go nude, literally. This lipstick is all shades of amazing,

What are the most-used makeup products in your everyday routine? Let me know in the comments

Thanks for reading xo


Love Always,







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x