A Life Update : October 2017.

I'm currently happy, positive, loving myself and at peace and I felt "why not share this in a personal post?". Its ...



I'm currently happy, positive, loving myself and at peace and I felt "why not share this in a personal post?".
Its been a while since i shared anything personal and the blog has been on an impromptu break but you seem to enjoy the others I've written.  
Hi Everybody and my glazed lovers.  Happy Tuesday.
So, Enough Chit-chatting, and lets jump right into it (Don't break your teeth tho! You get me?).


Lets start with the most obvious, If you are a regular visitor, You'll notice that Bronzed Out has a new look. I thought a more simpler and minimalist design will be lovely. so. the mobile version appears different.
Although, This remains a work in progress as i am still trying to play around with the Navigation bar. Hopefully, i get it sorted soon



Secondly, Shall we discuss my not so perf post schedule. This takes me back to when this blog first starte, I made sure i posted daily for that month. Sadly, Adulthood has crept in, I work 10 hours Monday to Friday  and 7 hours on Saturdays limiting my rest day ( I legit spend the whole of Sunday in bed). Im trying to put up at least 3 posts a week (so help me God!). Hopefully, I get better this month.



All in all, I'm in a really good place right now and excited for what's to come especially now that the blog is 6 months, I'm elated to have this platform to reach out to you beautiful people. Thank you again for reading and Subscribing. Let's forget the lovelies that keep reachimg out about how much this blog has helped them. 
It's nice to know I'm not writing to just myself lol!


Thank you so much for reading. 
Please leave me a comment on the areas you think I can improve on, you know I always love to hear from you.

Love Always,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awww this is great! I love the new minimal look (of course ) 👌🏾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Love! Thank you so much for stopping by, I absolutely love the minimal look too. You can never go wrong with minimalism. Thank you for reading ❤

      Delete

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x