Yum: I attended a street feast; Here's what I think.

Yum is a series that appeared first on Bronzed Out. Hi Everybody and my glazed lovers. Happy September ( lol who actually says t...


Yum is a series that appeared first on Bronzed Out.

Hi Everybody and my glazed lovers.
Happy September ( lol who actually says that?)
August was a bit eventful for me, I got to attend my first ever Street feast, Village Carnival by BarBar Lagos (the blog is up on my YouTube channel) and a fashion show that was a flop, to me. If you caught me on Instagram live, I was at this Street Feast by About Last Night and Jack Daniels.


Where : Maison Fahrenheit Hotel.
80, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island Lagos.

What :  About Last Night, Date Night Concierge.

When : 27th August, 2017.

What We Had:
The drinks and water were complimentary, Thank you Jack Daniels and About Last Night.
My friend, Tayo ordered Bole (roasted plantains) Canoe with Creamy Shrimp Sauce. I really didn't like this when I tasted it (for someone that LOVES plantain that's surprising). He loved it regardless.



I ordered Jack Daniels Turkey Wings. I loved this and how 'juicy' it was. I'm still sad I didn't try the  Puff-Puff Corn Dogs, I adore Puff-puff so much hehe!


The Damage:
Bole Canoe With Creamy Shrimp Sauce - 1,000 naira.
Jack Daniels Turkey Wings - 1,000 naira.

The Verdict: 
Ambience: I loved the pink bamboo wall, i can't wait to recreate this wall soon.
What I didn't appreciate was how boring it was. The organizer said She was going for a 'chilled' vibe, I felt it was a bit slow.

Food: The food was amazing!!!! I loved the fact that we got complimentary Jollof Rice (Nigerian Jollof* Lol!).
I honestly can't wait for the next one. Hopefully with more food vendors and a bubbling vibe.



Have you ever been to a Street feast? Let me know your experience in the comments, you know I always love to hear from you.

Thank you so much for reading.
Love Always,



Buy My Bag Here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x