The Shy Girl's Guide To A Summer Style | The Summer Edit

The Shy Girl's Guide To A Summer Style Appeared first on Bronzed Out. I Feel like every summer guide i come across has some floral,...

The Shy Girl's Guide To A Summer Style Appeared first on Bronzed Out.


I Feel like every summer guide i come across has some floral, wedges and a lot of pink going on all of which has taken some sort of fashion oath to stay in trend till the end of time - literally.
If you're a shy girl (like me!) , edgy and desires to come out of your style shell this summer, this edit is for you.

Hi Everybody and My Glazed Lovers,
The rains has finally stopped, and the sun is shinin' down on us (In Lagos at least), 
Its Officially summer!!!

So, I decided that this summer is going to be my first in a bikini (Hi Mom!) . Yes, I'm 21. Yes, I've never been in a bikini, Deal with it.
Here are a few fashion favourites and also something to guide girls like me this summer. This is 'international shipping' friendly - So my lovers in Nigeria can spoil themselves too. 
 Save, Spend, Splurge on these dresses. There's a huge sale going on.



Give Your Sandals, Wedges, all summer associated footwear a long over-due break and pair your outfits with the classic white sneaker or any sneaker at all...

How about some Straw, Boo?


Have fun Shopping!
Do let me know if this helps you in anyway, you know I always love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for reading.
Love Always,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x