Product Review: Revlon Color Stay Foundation

Product Review: Revlon ColorStay 24hour Foundation appeared first on Bronzed Out. Will the Revlon color stay foundation live up to i...


Product Review: Revlon ColorStay 24hour Foundation appeared first on Bronzed Out.

Will the Revlon color stay foundation live up to its expectation or will it be a total flop?! 

Hello Lovelies and my glazed lovers,
Happy Saturday! 
So the rains are back, again!  This time I was affected by the 'Lagos Flood', woke up this morning to a flooded home. Thankfully, we're okay. 
Today, I'd be reviewing this foundation because my colleague at uses it and I just felt it'll be nice to ask her how it works out for her.  Also, Reviewing and reading reviews to see if I'm going to be hopping in a cosmetic store to grab one, especially now that I work all day and would barely have time to touch up. 

What It Promises :
It promises full coverage and 24-hr matte feel that would not rub off. 
It also promises to cater to the with combination or oily skin as its supposed to absorb excess oil hereby providing this long lasting look. 


Best Applied with :
A good ol' foundation brush. Because of the consistency of the product,i doubt  it will doesn't blend well with a beauty blender .

PROs:
It comes in 20 different shades, which means there's enough to go around.

It comes in a very light and travel friendly.

It provides full a matte look.

CONs:
It has a very thick consistency making application difficult to apply.

It doesn't last as long as promised.

It has poor coverage.

Best For:
Budget Shoppers because it's a good drugstore makeup.

Will I purchase?
No.

Rating:
3.5 / 5


Have you tried the Revlon Color Stay Foundation? What's your verdict?  Do let me know in the comments you know i always love to hear from you.

Love Always,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x