The Billboard Music Awards 2017 Best (And Worst) Dressed.

Well, asides the big 'miracle' from Cher (God, I hope I look that hot at 71!) and Drake's big win, the Pink carpet, also had me...

Well, asides the big 'miracle' from Cher (God, I hope I look that hot at 71!) and Drake's big win, the Pink carpet, also had me locked.
Hello Lovelies,
Happy Tuesday!!!
Here are some of my best and of course worst dressed at the billboard awards 2017 red  pink carpet.


Best Dressed
1. Jussie smoulett
 

 He's probably my favorite cast from Empire (after Taraji of course). Jussie's look was put together by one of my favorite people in the world (Hi, Apuje!). Alright, I know I'm not a men fashion enthusiast but, I know a well dressed man when I see one.
He was effortlessly fitted in an Emporio armani bomber, denim tux shirt, cropped pants and some Jimmy Choos! Simple but event appropriate.

2.  Hailee Steinfeld

Girl, I was screaming (in a good way) when I saw this combo! I love this custom-made embellished David Koma dress and the Casadei blade thigh highs to go? Fabulous!

3. Rebecca Black

After slaying the red carpet at the MTV Movie and TV awards, Rebecca came with some serious 50's vibes. The nautical inspired dress was modernised with a shorter hem line and a strapless silhouette. The minimal accessories were also perfect for this look.


Worst Dressed
1. Halsey
So, if she's not wearing her workout clothes on the red carpet, like she did on the grammy red carpet, she's ruining a potentially great outfit by pairing it with an underwear. I live for the janitor-inspired utility skirt and the lace-up heels, but, darling the bra? No!

2. Noah Cyrus

The lace tights peeking out, the bralet, the hair? It's all over the place. Totally not event appropriate at all.


That's it for my best and worst dressed list from the billboard music awards.
Did I miss any of your favorites, do let me know in the comments, I always love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for reading.
Love always,
Photo credit: Instagram



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x