Spring Fashion Wishlist!

Floral romper  |  Emboidery Mom Jeans  |  Espadrilles shoes  |  Kayu seagrass tote  |   Vintage Feather ring set  |  C C Cheveu...

Spring Fashion Wishlist




Floral romper | Emboidery Mom Jeans | Espadrilles shoes | Kayu seagrass tote | Vintage Feather ring set | C C Cheveux embroidered hat

Spring has sprung, ladies (and gentlemen)! 
How are you, lovelies?

I can't express how excited I am for the spring season - hello new trends! I thought I should share a few favorites on my wishlist.

First off, I recently purchased the MAC Light Festival Eyeshadow palette (Apparently, it was a limited edition specifically made for the Diwali Festival - in India, I don't know why I was able to purchase it in Lagos) and I'd be sure to do a review soon enough.
I'm currently feeling floral, I mean, you can never have too much floral!

What's on your fashion wishlist this spring and what trend are you feeling? Please let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading xo




PS: It's my birthday, today!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x