What She Wore: Sia's Chic Peach Pantsuit Ideal For A Business Dinner

Sia hit the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on February 26th, and I can't get over how chic and elegant this look was. Hello beauties. So...


Sia hit the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on February 26th, and I can't get over how chic and elegant this look was.


Hello beauties.
So, Sia stole my heart in this beautiful Armani Privé PantSuit paired with Christian Louboutin Shoes and Nick Forquet hat -not forgetting her famous wig, that really brought this whole look together.


Was this look event appropriate?

Yes. This was a party, I was disappointed when I saw ball gowns on the carpet. I loved the fact that Sia brings such elegance to the red carpet every time.

The colour was just right, it complemented her skin tone, She kept it mute with the accessories and classy with the shoes.


This look is also appropriate for an elegant night out or a business dinner - without the hat of course. I put together a fashion set, that is a bit muted than the Peach Colours Sia had on.
With that ensemble you'd definitely be a stunner without being revealing or raunchy.


Let me know in the comments what you think of Sia's outfit and my rendition of the look, I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Thanks for reading xo.



GET THE LOOK:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x