WHAT SHE WORE: Selena Gomez's Rockstar-Chic Look, Ideal for a lunch date

Photo via:  Harpers Bazaar There's no doubt that Selena's fashion sense went from 0 to 100 real quick and I love it. Hello ...


Photo via: Harpers Bazaar

There's no doubt that Selena's fashion sense went from 0 to 100 real quick and I love it.
Hello lovelies.


So, every outfit deserves a bit of edge and personality and Selena hasn't disappointed me -at all. She stepped out in a graphic tee, black skinny jeans, an over sized slouchy coat and a pair of leather booties that screamed rock star chic!
I love!

GET THE LOOK: Selena gomez

This outfit will definitely be lovely for a day out in town or a lunch date, I put together a look -for less - who wouldn't want to get this rock star look? 

What you think about Selena Gomez's Evolving Style? Let me know in the comments.


Thanks for reading xx





Get The Look:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful look! In love with the shoes

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva x
      I absolutely love the booties too.
      Thank you so much for reading x

      Delete

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x