#SMW: LALA LAND | GET THE LOOK

LALA LAND by bronzedout   According to Joe Morgenstem of Wall Street Journal, This movie re-enacts, with rare originality and e...

LALA LAND


According to Joe Morgenstem of Wall Street Journal, This movie re-enacts, with rare originality and escapist entertainment.
Hello Again Lovelies, so, I bumped into this competition on Polyvore about creating a look inspired by The movie 'Lala Land'.

I came up with a beautiful spring inspired look, from the gorgeous floral shoes and the simple make-up, not forgetting Emma Stone's trademark Yellow dress from the movie. We all know Vintage is a really hard trend to pull off, inspiration from the 60's you don't see everyday.
Let me know in the comments, Do you like my Lala land inspired look? Can you pull this off?

Please do give this look a thumbs up HERE , it's a competition!
Thanks xo





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x