Dear Mom, I Love You

Book:  Questions For Ada By Ijeoma Umebinyuo I think moms deserve more 'recognition' than you could ever fit into o...






I think moms deserve more 'recognition' than you could ever fit into one day , There must be a million reasons why I love my mom - even if she stopped speaking to me, like she always does - I put together 20 reasons Why I love/ appreciate my mother (yes, I love a good list).




1. She always 'likes' everything I post on Instagram and complains about how inactive my Facebook is.

2. She's my mother and father, I wonder how she pulls this off everytime.

3. She gave me my eye colour -I think mine are a bit lighter 
than hers, but thanks mom.

4. One million meals later, there's nothing better than her cooking.

5. She is so good at bargaining, it's like a super power -though I feel bad for the traders afterwards.

6. She invades my privacy -annoying but, I still love you mom.

7. She accepts and deals with my constant mood swings.

8. She saved my phone number as 'Tall girl' on her phone - I'm not mad I promise. But, who calls their child 'Tall Girl'?

9. I have her smile. I do realize I'm becoming a lot like her, I love it but, it scares me at the same time.

10. Through Runny noses, Cold and Fevers, she is the best nurse ever.


11. She's my Number 1 fan - I remember when I started this blog, she literally said 'I don't know what it is, but I support you'.

12. She always forgives me.

13. She always prays for me, I don't know where I'd be without her prayers.

14. She instilled in me the deep love for Coca-Cola.

15. She has a huge sense of humor.

16. She doesn't understand what exactly I enjoy in Sponge bob.

17. She put up with dad - I still don't understand how.

18. She ate my oddly pink cake from high school cooking class - the cake was hard too!

19. She never missed a Parents -Teacher Meeting. Like never!

20. She's my mother.

For these reasons and more, I love you mom, happy mother's day!


What are the reasons you love your mom? Let me know in the comments. 


Thanks for reading xo.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. MOTHERS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING, I can totally relate to most of all these things you have listed but most of all number 11. My mum is my number 1 fan.You should see the way she re-posts my blog post. x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they truly are.
      Aww Bless her heart.
      Thank you so much for reading love xx

      Delete

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x