10 Make-Up Essentials Every Woman Needs

Hi lovelies! Happy Saturday! Ever wondered why make-up artists have so much products? Well, I know I have and I've been thinking wh...

Hi lovelies!
Happy Saturday!

Ever wondered why make-up artists have so much products? Well, I know I have and I've been thinking what exactly do I need as a beginner in the makeup game.

I'm going to be revealing the scoop on 10 essentials you need in your makeup purse.


1. Foundation:
Foundation is extremely crucial in every makeup purse. Whatever the season, a good foundation is  what a gal and her changing skin needs.

2. Highlighter:
 A well placed highlight makes all the difference, a little luminizing swipe over your cheekbones, cupid's bow, corners of your eyes or wherever provides that instant boost.

3. Brow Defining Gel:
Brows have a very expressive feature and a well defined brow can have a big difference on your overall look.

4. Mascara:
This has got to be my favorite. I surely have to tell you a difference a few swipes can make. To get the most out of your lashes, go for a really good one, girl.

5. Concealer:
If you're not on the band wagon, it's time to get on board! No other products covers under-eye dark circles or highlights your face quite like this.

6.  Touch-Up Powder:
To refresh your look during those long days, you can't go wrong with a powder to maintain your flawless look.

7. Beauty Blender/Sponge:
Either you're trying to achieve perfect level of coverage. The beauty blender is very versatile can be used to create an air-brushed effect with your foundation, concealer or powder.

8. Eyeshadow:
The eyes deserve some colour, either a smokey look, nude or shimmery highlights to the inner corners, An Eyeshadow pallete is extremely essential.

9. Red Lipstick:
I mean, lipsticks are important, but the red Lipstick is very versatile. Day, Night or in between you can never go wrong.

10. Primer:
Primer is an absolute MUST HAVE! They provide a smooth canvas for make-up to last all day also retaining the skin moisture. If you have an Oily skin like I do (actually it's just my face that's oily), this is important. It also provides a  smooth surface for foundation to glide on the skin instead of sinking into your pores.



So, if  you've ever wondered 'What Do I   Need?' here's your answer, you're welcome.

Go conquer your day, gal!


Talk to you soon x




SHOP THIS POST

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for this Dami and the affordable shopping options very helpful.

    Remi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome hun.
      Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

Want to know how happy your comments make me?
Leave one x